Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I miss

I miss you like the sun misses the stars.
I wish I could hold you close, pull you in and feel comforted by your warmth.
Your hair upon my chin, your breath against my neck.
Your smile when I am being silly, and your frown when I am not.
To be wrapped in your arms and legs one more night while I sleep, I miss this.
Telling you my hopes, my dreams, my fears, I miss telling you how much I desire you.
I miss holding your hand as we watch T.V., holding it when we are at our worst.
I wish I could be all you need, but I am not.
I can't, not yet.
I will always and forever miss you, my love.
One day, one day I will be there for you, I will be ready, I will be.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kyle J said...

<3 =)

4:38 a.m.  
Blogger http://wavingatcars.blogg.no/ said...

it's beautiful.

7:10 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home