Saturday, January 21, 2006

The secret Life of Fences

A friend once told me that fences move at night. She called it the secret life of the Fence. I didn’t believe that this could be true. Fences moving at night? Poppycock I say, not going to happen. The implications of this were to enormous to believe that these fences would do such a thing to us. We humans need our order in the world, we need regulatory to standby and if we don’t have this, what do we have? Nothing, we loose all footing on what is real and was is imagination. What would we do if these fences did move? That would mean our property lines change, therefore our houses and pools would have to move too, and with the property lines changing, that would probably be why property values fluctuate so much… Wait a second the more I think of this, it is entirely plausible. That’s why property values are shifting so much, all the goddamn fences moving around all the time. Well I say they should stop, and not do this anymore.
So I says to Mable, I says ‘Let us go and watch for the moving of the fences tonight.’ Little does she know that this little, fence gazing is just the surface, just the cover-up, the fake persona, for the sting that is about to go down on those fences. I am going to bring them down to their pitiful little points with the mighty fists of justice that I wield. They are going to beg for my mercy, this I will not give them the honor of.

I am back (sigh)… yes… I aware I have burses all over my body… Yes that is a black eye. And my noise is indeed bleeding slightly… I have one message for you all… Don’t mess with the fence.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't your mother ever teach you to leave the fences alone?

7:14 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i enjoyed this.

11:50 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home